NO WE CAN'T EVER BE FRIENDS

                       NO WE CANT EVER BE FRIENDS 

                                                                                                               (it only distroys  from inside )

                                                                                                                                    © ARPIT YADAV

How am I supposed to forget what we had between us . I am sorry ...but I just cant sit around the same room acting perfectly normal when all I can think about ...our past moments your touch your feel your presence ...!!  how am I supposed to forget all those memories which I had been with you in just a flick ....when  even a glance of you away from me tears me apart his was not the way i supposed my life to be . I have GIVEN  a special place for you in my small life but........??

I was your only person whom you trusted and explore your secrets and your tears now how can you expect me to just sit there with you and discuss about how your day went with others but me . I just can't..I am sorry .

You are the most important person to me ...it mentally and emotionally scars me to see you not being there in my life now forever .you are like an imcurable or chronic person for me . I still breath you ... think about you all night and used to meet at a place one of the best memory saved in my  life .....

The fact that that you are still the centre of my life ... and I am no longer the same for you ......this is much like a slow poision for me .I still want those days to come back from history of my life to present but I know this is impossible ...........

Every one has right to live their life the way they want to live ...never force any one to live according to you let hem do whatever they wanted to do but have a happy life my good wishes always with you and him let both of you became the best one .

So ,No.... we, for godsake cant became " close again as a friend as it only distroys you from inside "  
but I will always with you . 
 

                                                                                                         

Comments